Driving school Burlington, Waterdown, Grimsby, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas
Welcome to Road Worthy Driving School!
At Road Worthy Driving School we are committed to providing the best driving courses in order for you to become a better and safer driver. If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call. Some of the reasons to choose Road Worthy Driving School include:
- Established in 1992 and Ministry-Approved BDE Course Provider.
- An Instructor with over 25 Years of Experience
- BDE Graduates with a Driverís Licence History may be eligible for an insurance discount. The Driverís Licence History provides proof of successful completion of andgraduation from a BDE course and is widely recognized by the insurance industryas proof of course completion.
- G1 Students Qualify for First Road Test at 8 Months
- Weekend, Evening and 4-Day Courses along with DDC-6 Courses (Defensive Driving Courses)
- Payment Plans are Available
- One-on-One Instruction, So You Learn Quickly with Personalized Attention
Our students come from Hamilton and the surrounding cities such as Burlington, Waterdown, Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Grimsby. Contact Road Worthy Driving School and become a road worthy driver today!
About our driving school
At Road Worthy Driving School we go above and beyond to make sure your experience with us is a positive one. We are here to help you improve your driving skills so that you are successful in passing your road tests. Our staffs are friendly, and personalize all lessons to fit your driving experience. We are determined to provide the highest quality in driver class instruction, and in car driver training.
Road Worthy Driving School has a variety of courses that have been tailored to meet your every need. Here are some of our most sought after courses:
MTO-APPROVED BEGINNER DRIVER EDUCATION COURSE PROVIDER
The M.T.O. approved Beginners Driver Education (B.D.E.) Curriculum consists of the following:
- 10 hours of in-car training
- 20 hours of classroom training of 2 1/2 hours each of eight (8) modules:
- 10 hours of homelinks
- Highway Traffic System
- Administrative Laws
- Traffic Control Devices
- Physical Health
- Social Factors and Influence
- Know Your Car
- City Driving
- City Parking
- Rural Roads
- Laws of Physics
- Stopping Distances
- Safety Technology
- New Technologies
- Light Conditions
- Weather Conditions
- Road Conditions
- Traffic - Sharing the Road
- Vehicle - Mechanical Emergencies
- Emergency Vehicles
Rules & Regulations
Alcohol & Drugs
Basics & Vehicle Knowledge
Urban Roads & Parking
Rural Roads & Expressways
Laws of Physics
Adversities & Emergencies
The DDC-6 program is also known as "Traffic School".
What is Defensive Driving?
Driving to prevent all types of traffic collisions despite the action of others around you. Three-part collision prevention formula:
- Recognize the Hazard
- Understand the Defense
- Act in Time
The Defensive Driving Course is an established, proven program designed for the adult learner.
Thanks for your professionalism, kindness and support. It made all the difference!
Thanks for the in-classes and driving lessons, you made learning fun. I wish all my teachers were as humorous as you!
For anyone who is seeking to find better driving skills, build confidence, on the road I definitely recommend going to Road Worthy Driving School. Sam taught me many steps along the way and I have become much better at driving. Passing my G2 test on the first try no problem and it was fun, thank you Sam for all of them help!